Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rosena Sammi Bangles~

I love everything traditional and these Rosena Sammi bangles remind me of the rich culture of Pakistan/India. I am sure many of you have heard or even shopped on Hautelook.com (link!) For those who have not, it's a great website to shop designer brands on sale. They have 50-75% off designer brands and the sale starts every day at 11am Pacific time. Hautelook had Rosena Sammi bangles on sale couple of weeks ago so I just had to grab some! I got three pairs. I don't recall the names but I'll link her website below. She has a great collection! The label on the bangles says that they are all hand-made so that's a plus! I really adore and appreciate all hand-made things.

They finally arrived today! eeek! can't wait to wear them <3 here's a sneak peek!



Here's the link to Rosena Sammi's website! Check it out: Rosena Sammi.

Watch this space for Outfit of the day/night featuring these lovely bangles!

No comments:

Post a Comment